How to use the ‘Happy to Talk Flexible Working’ logo and strapline
Once your job advert is ready to publish, the final step is to tell candidates that you are open to flexible working by using the Happy to Talk Flexible Working logo and strapline. Simply download the Happy to Talk Flexible Working logo and use it beside your job advert and on accompanying materials.
- Prominently display the strapline and logo, showing clearly that the job being advertised is available to those wanting to work flexibly. If it isn’t possible to display the logo, simply use the strapline ‘Happy to Talk Flexible Working’.
- Make sure that you include the types of flexibility available in the job, and any flexible options you have as standard, with links to any relevant policies.
- Ensure that managers have read the guidance and are prepared to discuss the flexible options for the role. Equip them with the tools and resources they need to design flexible roles and manage flexible teams.
- Use the strapline and logo if you’re not open to some form of flexible working in the job being advertised; it will lead to frustration and perceptions of unfairness.
- Use the strapline and logo as a blanket organisational statement. It should be used on a job by job basis, to avoid candidates wasting their time and yours by applying for unsuitable jobs.
Visit our membership pages if you would like to learn more about how we can support you to embed a flexible approach to work across your organisation.