Trusts & Foundations
Grants are a vital source of income for Working Families. In particular, they help fund our free Legal Advice Service for parents and carers facing mistreatment at work, and our efforts to influence policy and the law to make it easier for parents to work and care.
We are extremely grateful for the support of our current and recent funders:
- 29th May 1961 Charitable Trust
- Access to Justice Foundation/Ministry of Justice (‘Help Accessing Legal Support’ fund and ‘Improving Outcomes Through Legal Support’ programmes)
- Community Justice Fund
- Dulverton Charitable Trust
- Garden Court Chambers
- Garfield Weston Foundation
- Gowling WLG (UK) Charitable Trust
- John Ellerman Foundation
- London Legal Support Trust (Centre of Excellence funding)
- National Lottery Community Fund (Awards for All)
- Network for Social Change
- Trust for London
If you are a funder and would like to know more about work we are doing that you could potentially support, please get in touch by emailing Zoe Holland, Trusts and Foundations Manager.