Sign up for updates!
- Barclays values our membership with Working Families. They understand the needs of parents and carers and provide fantastic support and inspirational thought-leadership to organisations. Every stage of life brings new priorities, responsibilities and opportunities. So their contribution in driving the conversation on changing family roles in a society is invaluable. Their excellent resources and support along with their efforts in embedding workplace flexibility allow working families to thrive.
- Working Families' advice and guidance have helped us to think about how we best support our employees with more opportunities for agile and flexible working.
- Since joining Working Families, we have already gained access to a wealth of support and guidance. From the benchmark report, to toolkits and conference attendance, we have a wealth of ideas to help support our new work life balance guidance and actions to implement in the near future.
- Working Families have helped us to hone on our blind spots and pushing us to actively manage and improve on our Family Friendly policies and benefits. This support has helped up to improve on our Top Employer’s Benchmark ranking and overall employee experience.
- We have a longstanding commitment to flexible working and ensuring our colleagues are able to combine their career and family responsibilities. For a number of years, Working Families has supported us on our mission to become an agile business. We're pleased to be recognised as a leading business for working families and look forward to further developing our policies and practices that empower our colleagues to find a working pattern flexible to their needs.
- ILF Scotland have found the relationship with Working Families pivotal in our journey to be a life friendly employer. The support from the team and events are excellent, helping us to constantly improve our own offer and have found the benchmarking particularly useful in challenging our own thinking on what we do. When this has been coupled with hearing from other innovative and creative organisations, it has allowed us to really stretch what is possible for a public body like our own. Simply put, membership with Working Families has been fantastic value and we thank them for their advice, warmth, humour and support.
- The insights we get from Working Families help us to provide excellent support to our parents and carers. They give practical and helpful advice and resources for our people and they help us, as a business, to benchmark ourselves within both the legal sector and the wider market.
- The Working Families’ benchmark is an independent survey that comprehensively measures all aspects of our policies and practices around agile working.
- Our membership with Working Families gives us access to resources and benchmarks that are valuable in understanding best practice and market changes, through which we can ensure our policies and procedures remain competitive and provide support to all of our working families.
- Through our partnership with Working Families we have been able to access valuable resources to inform our policies and practices. We have also delivered valuable training to our HR Business Partners so they can advocate the flexible working mindset across the business. We are looking forward to working with our Relationship Manager to debrief our benchmark submission to understand our strengths and where we have opportunities to improve.
- Working Families have helped us enormously since we have joined. For the last two years, with their support and guidance, we have been successful in being placed in the Top 30 Employers for Working Families and continue to work hard through their yearly benchmarking process to keep improving. We often attend their roundtable events which are invaluable and allow us to network with other WF members. Through our membership we also ran an excellent Webinar event for all our staff titled ‘leading high performing flexible teams'.
- This year marks our ten-year anniversary of benchmarking with Working Families. For the last decade it has been a useful tool in ensuring that we support our workforce to allow them to have a positive work life balance. At times, the benchmarking challenges our thinking and provides opportunities to further development of our policies and processes. The networking events and support that comes along with the benchmarking are also excellent resources.
- The benchmark helps our business track progress. It helps us identify gaps and areas for development to feed into future strategic plans.