Sign up for updates!
- Barclays values our membership with Working Families. They understand the needs of parents and carers and provide fantastic support and inspirational thought-leadership to organisations. Every stage of life brings new priorities, responsibilities and opportunities. So their contribution in driving the conversation on changing family roles in a society is invaluable. Their excellent resources and support along with their efforts in embedding workplace flexibility allow working families to thrive.
- Working Families' advice and guidance have helped us to think about how we best support our employees with more opportunities for agile and flexible working.
- Since joining Working Families, we have already gained access to a wealth of support and guidance. From the benchmark report, to toolkits and conference attendance, we have a wealth of ideas to help support our new work life balance guidance and actions to implement in the near future.
- Working Families have helped us to hone on our blind spots and pushing us to actively manage and improve on our Family Friendly policies and benefits. This support has helped up to improve on our Top Employer’s Benchmark ranking and overall employee experience.
- We have a longstanding commitment to flexible working and ensuring our colleagues are able to combine their career and family responsibilities. For a number of years, Working Families has supported us on our mission to become an agile business. We're pleased to be recognised as a leading business for working families and look forward to further developing our policies and practices that empower our colleagues to find a working pattern flexible to their needs.
- ILF Scotland have found the relationship with Working Families pivotal in our journey to be a life friendly employer. The support from the team and events are excellent, helping us to constantly improve our own offer and have found the benchmarking particularly useful in challenging our own thinking on what we do. When this has been coupled with hearing from other innovative and creative organisations, it has allowed us to really stretch what is possible for a public body like our own. Simply put, membership with Working Families has been fantastic value and we thank them for their advice, warmth, humour and support.
- At MUFG we believe that having a diverse workforce that reflects the communities in which we operate is beneficial to everyone: our clients, our business and our employees. Our membership of Working Families has helped us to improve the support and initiatives we offer to our employees, and empowered them to ‘work smart’.
- Through our partnership with Working Families we have been able to access valuable resources to inform our policies and practices. We have also delivered valuable training to our HR Business Partners so they can advocate the flexible working mindset across the business. We are looking forward to working with our Relationship Manager to debrief our benchmark submission to understand our strengths and where we have opportunities to improve.
- As an employer who truly believes that its greatest strength is its people, joining Working Families was an opportunity to better understand the needs of a significant proportion of our workforce and gain access to the inspiring and practical ways that other leading employers make their workplaces as family friendly as possible. Through the annual benchmark and opportunities to hear from both experts in the field and fellow Working Families members at conferences and other events, we’ve been able to enhance the way that we support our working parents in a way that makes a positive difference to the working lives of our people. As a HR professional that’s what I’m here to do and Working Families has helped me to do that.
- At Sky our ambition is to be admired as the industry leader in the UK and Ireland for inclusion, both on screen and behind the scenes. We want Sky to be a place where everyone can be themselves and deliver the best work of their lives. We signed up with Working Families to help us shape our approach to supporting working families, and they continue to help us identify our strengths and opportunities to become even better.
- The University of Manchester is passionate about enabling our employees to find a positive balance between their home and work lives. We believe that it is key to attracting, engaging and retaining our talent. We are a member of Working Families as their resources and benchmarking services allow us to ensure that we are implementing the best possible practice and continuously improving the support and initiatives provided to all of our working families and parents.
- We are early on in our relationship with Working Families but they have already helped us develop some training on managing part-time workers. We will be taking part in the benchmark in 2019 which we hope will help us identify areas where we can make the most difference.