Working Families’ Prize Draw
For former helpline users who complete our feedback form and long-term outcomes survey
- Prize: A ‘weekly shop’ – A voucher for one of the following UK supermarkets: Aldi, Asda, Co-op, Iceland, Lidl, Morrisons, M&S, Tesco, Sainsbury’s or Waitrose, to the value of £135 (which is the approximate value of the current average weekly family shop).
- Frequency of draw: Quarterly
- Qualifying entries received in each quarter (January-March, April-June, July-September, October-December) will be entered into a prize draw to be held during and by the end of the month following the end of the quarter in which the entry was received (January, April, July, October).
- Each qualifying entry will only qualify for one draw and will not carry over into subsequent quarterly draws.
Draw terms and conditions:
- The promoter of this prize draw is Working Families, c/o Buzzacott LLP, 130 Wood Street, London, EC2V 6DL (‘the Promoter’).
- This prize draw is open to individuals aged 18 and over who complete and submit Working Families’ feedback form (“Form”) and/or long-term helpline outcomes survey (“Survey”) in full. The prize draw is not open to employees, trustees or volunteers of the Promoter, their families, agents, or any third party directly associated with the administration of this prize draw.
- To qualify for the prize draw you must have used our Legal Advice Service helpline and have completed in full and submitted a Form and/or Survey. No purchase is necessary. Participants who submit a qualifying entry will be automatically included in the following prize draw.
- Only one entry is permitted per Form per quarter and one entry is permitted by Survey per quarter, completed and submitted in response to an invitation. Multiple submissions in response to the same Form or Survey invitation will not result in additional entries into the prize draw.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by the Promoter.
- Qualifying entries received during the period specified in the Form or Survey invitation and Draw particulars section above will be entered into the next prize draw. The prize draw will be made within the period specified in the Form or Survey invitation and Draw particulars section above.
- One winner per draw will be chosen at random from all qualifying entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions. Each qualifying entrant will be allocated a number, and then a computerised random number generator will select one of these numbers. The process will be administered by the Promoter under the supervision of an independent member of the Promoter’s staff.
- The prize for the winner is the prize outlined in the Form and Survey invitation and Draw particulars section above.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
- The winner will be notified by email on the day of the draw. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 30 days of being notified, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited, and the Promoter shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above. If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these terms and conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited, and the Promoter shall be entitled to select another winner.
- The prize will either be sent to the winner via post or e-mail. The prize will be sent to the winner by the Promoter by secured mail or via e-mail if the prize is of that nature. The Promoter shall send the prize by the date identified by the Promoter in its correspondence, which shall be no longer than 30 days following the winner’s response to the Promoter’s email notifying them that they have won.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control make it necessary to do so.
- Due the nature of the Promoter’s service, the Promoter must keep the names of individuals to whom it provides legal advice, confidential. The Promoter is therefore not able to publish or make available the surname and county of each prize winner. The Promoter may need to provide the winner’s information to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering this prize draw or accepting the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum amount allowable by law.
- If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the prize draw or invalidate any affected entries, where required.
- Participants in the draw are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.