Home Support usDonate Gift Aid your donation

Gift Aid your donation

Your gift can be worth 25% more to Working Families at no extra cost to you.

If you donate on-line all you have to do is tick the Gift Aid box. If you have already made a donation, and would like us to claim Gift Aid on your behalf, please complete the form below.

If you donate via the post you will need to download and complete a Charity Gift Aid Declaration and post it to: Working Families, c/o Buzzacott LLP, 130 Wood Street, London, EC2V 6DL​ .

Or you can call 020 3833 2050 for a paper copy of the form.

Gift Aid is a government scheme which means Working Families can claim an extra 25p for every pound you give – at no cost to you. It applies to all donations made since April 2011 and all future donations made to Working Families. You must be a UK taxpayer in order to Gift Aid your donation.

Gift Aid declaration

Boost your donation by 25p of Gift Aid for every £1 you donate
  • I want to Gift Aid my donation and any donations I make in the future or have made in the past 4 years to Working Families.I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations in that tax year it is my responsibility to pay any difference.
  • From time to time Working Families may contact you about our work. We take your privacy seriously and you can read our policy here. You can change how we contact you at any point by calling 020 7253 7243.