The Flexible Working Best Practice 1-hour virtual consultancy and toolkits package includes:
- A one-hour virtual consultation with a Working Families expert
- Toolkit: ‘Creating a flexible, high-performing workplace: resources for senior leadership’ which includes:
- Employers Guide – Creating a high-performing flexible workplace.
- What is flexible working?
- The business case for flexible working
- Model flexible working policy
- Overcoming managers’ concerns about flexible working
- Remote or homeworking health and safety
- Toolkit: ‘Leading high-performing, flexible teams: resources for managers’ which includes:
- Leading high performing flexible teams
- What is flexible working and why does it matter?
- Summary of how to manage a request to work flexibly
- A manager’s guide to managing a request for flexible working
- Flexible team protocols: What will work for your team?
- Managing remote/home workers
- How to work flexibly as a manager
- Ten steps to creating a successful flexible team
- Toolkit: ‘Job Design and Flexible Recruitment’ which includes:
- Job Design and Flexible Recruitment – An Employer’s Guide
- Flex-Fit Job Analysis Tool
Did you know that the Working Families membership for employers offers access to all our exclusive policy guides and toolkits to implement flexible and family-friendly business practices? Check out our different membership plans, pricing and benefits.