Every employer in the post-COVID world of work will need to review how their workforce operates, taking into account how the world of work has changed for good. Working Families has been at the forefront of developing best practice for flexible working in a post-pandemic world, and identifying solutions to the new issues and challenges your workplace may be facing.
Let one of our experts show you how to make the most of more flexible ways of working and provide you with the information and tools you need to harness the benefits for your organisation. Our virtual consultation and toolkits will help you:
- create or amend flexible and homeworking policies
- draw up guidance for managers on the management of flexible, and especially home/remote workers
- design flexible roles that deliver maximum impact
- create ‘ways of working together’ guidelines for your people to follow
Toolkit: ‘Creating a flexible, high-performing workplace: resources for senior leadership’ includes:
- Employers Guide – Creating a high-performing flexible workplace.
- What is flexible working?
- The business case for flexible working
- Model flexible working policy
- Overcoming managers’ concerns about flexible working
- Remote or homeworking health and safety
Toolkit: ‘Leading high-performing, flexible teams: resources for managers’ includes:
- Leading high performing flexible teams
- What is flexible working and why does it matter?
- Summary of how to manage a request to work flexibly
- A manager’s guide to managing a request for flexible working
- Flexible team protocols: What will work for your team?
- Managing remote/home workers
- How to work flexibly as a manager
- Ten steps to creating a successful flexible team
Toolkit: ‘Job Design and Flexible Recruitment’ includes:
- Job Design and Flexible Recruitment – An Employer’s Guide
- Flex-Fit Job Analysis Tool
Did you know that the Working Families membership for employers offers access to all our exclusive policy guides and toolkits to implement flexible and family-friendly business practices? Check out our different membership plans, pricing and benefits.