National Work Life Week
National Work Life Week 2022 will take place from 10 – 14 October 2022
National Work Life Week is Working Families’ annual campaign to get both employers and employees talking about wellbeing at work and work-life balance. Employers can use the week to provide activities for staff, and to showcase their flexible working policies and practices.
For ideas on how you can get involved:
- Watch our webinars on supporting carers and best practice in recruitment.
- Read new polling results or have a look at the full briefing
- Take a look at some of our ideas for things you can start planning for next year.
- Browse some of our case studies
- Find out about our consultancy, policy reviews and group coaching
- Become a Working Families Member
Don’t forget to tell us how you are marking National Work Life Week.
If you’d like to be the first to hear about how you can get involved in our campaigns, please sign up to our mailing list.