National Work Life Week
National Work Life Week is Working Families’ annual campaign to get both employers and employees talking about wellbeing at work and work-life fit. Employers can use the week to provide activities for staff, and to showcase their flexible working policies and practices.
For ideas on how you can get involved:
- Watch one of our webinars for employers that we held during the week
- Read the news of our survey about the impact of COVID-19 on employers
- Take a look at the ‘Flexistability: Building back better for the UK’s working families‘ report
- Browse one of our blogs published for National Work Life Week 2020
- Download the 2020 social media kit for shareable posts and images
- Browse some of our case studies
- Find out about our virtual consultancy, policy reviews and group coaching
- Become a Working Families Member
Don’t forget to tell us how you are marking National Work Life Week.
If you’d like to be the first to hear about how you can get involved in our campaigns, please sign up to our mailing list.