Winning the race for talent
30 Nov 2021 | 2pm to 3pm
In partnership with Investors in People
Job vacancies are at a record high, so how do you stand out to job hunters? Join us to find out! (Online event)
And what can you mirror in your recruitment, to improve your existing team’s morale and overall staff retention…
Come along to this event where we’ll be discussing our top tips on how flexible working can help you recruit and retain in a post pandemic world, and particularly how you can win the race for the best talent.
We’ll be talking about how the workplace has changed over the past 2 years, what people want and expect from employers now and what you can do to cater to every individual – it’s not ‘one size fits all’.
- Jane van Zyl – CEO, Working Families
- Paul Devoy – CEO, Investors in People
- James Bailey – Founder, WAVE Refrigeration
- Louise Pheasey – Senior Employee Engagement Advisor, Arnold Clark
- Beth Samson (Facilitator) – People Lead, Investors in People