Parents and carers: help us #flextheUK.
Take our survey to let us know how you've balanced work and care during COVID-19, and your hopes for what work will look like in a post-COVID future. Your responses will be used to support our work with the government and employers to make flexible working the norm.
National Work Life Week 2016
3 Oct 2016 | 03/10/2016 to 07/10/2016 | Nationwide
National Work-Life Week 2016 will take place from Monday 3rd – Friday 7th October.
The week is an opportunity for both employers and employees to focus on well-being at work and work-life balance.
Employers can use the week to provide a range of relevant activities for staff, and to promote their flexible working policies and practices.
- Our Toolkit for Employers tells you everything you need to know about the week and how to get involved.
- Find out why Cisco are proud to sponsor the week, and how they’ll be getting involved
- For further inspiration check out what Barclays and the National Assembly for Wales have done in previous years.
- We’re encouraging people to ‘go home on time’ on Wednesday 5 October – our research shows that many parents are working far longer than their contracted hours every week. Our annual event provides an opportunity to think about doing things differently. Read “What is Go Home on Time Day?” to find out more.
- Bookings are open for the National Work Life Week Conference taking place on Tuesday 6 October.
- Our colleagues at Family Friendly Working Scotland are running an event for employers in Scotlan
If you’d like to be the first to hear about the latest news and events, please sign up to our mailing list.