We give legal advice to parents and carers on their rights at work, for free, to anyone who needs it
We are thrilled to be taking part in the Big Give Christmas Challenge, running until Tuesday 7 December. That means that if you can donate even a few pounds today your donation will be immediately doubled!
Please help us support more parents and carers who need us today.
If you can’t donate right now, please help by spreading the word about Working Families. Please help us to help others and share any information you have found useful. You never know who might need it.
National Work Life Week 2016
3 Oct 2016 | 03/10/2016 to 07/10/2016 | Nationwide
National Work-Life Week 2016 will take place from Monday 3rd – Friday 7th October.
The week is an opportunity for both employers and employees to focus on well-being at work and work-life balance.
Employers can use the week to provide a range of relevant activities for staff, and to promote their flexible working policies and practices.
- Our Toolkit for Employers tells you everything you need to know about the week and how to get involved.
- Find out why Cisco are proud to sponsor the week, and how they’ll be getting involved
- For further inspiration check out what Barclays and the National Assembly for Wales have done in previous years.
- We’re encouraging people to ‘go home on time’ on Wednesday 5 October – our research shows that many parents are working far longer than their contracted hours every week. Our annual event provides an opportunity to think about doing things differently. Read “What is Go Home on Time Day?” to find out more.
- Bookings are open for the National Work Life Week Conference taking place on Tuesday 6 October.
- Our colleagues at Family Friendly Working Scotland are running an event for employers in Scotlan
If you’d like to be the first to hear about the latest news and events, please sign up to our mailing list.