Sign up for updates!
The Top 30 Employers in 2021
Organisations across the UK who are leading the way in building flexible, family friendly workplaces were unveiled on 8 September, 2021.
Employers large and small from many sectors compete annually to gain a place on the list of Top Employers for Working Families.
The 2021 Top Ten – in alphabetical order – are:
- American Express
- Crown Prosecution Service
- Grant Thornton
- Independent Living Fund Scotland
- NatWest Group (RBS)
- North East London NHS Foundation Trust
- Pinsent Masons
- Welsh Parliament (Senedd Cymru)
- Yorkshire Building Society
Places 11-30 on our Top 30 Employers – in alphabetical order – are:
- Allen & Overy
- Audit Wales
- DAC Beachcroft
- dentsu UK
- Food Standards Agency
- Imperial College London
- Mayer Brown
- Ministry of Housing, Communities & Local Government
- Mishcon de Reya
- Norton Rose Fulbright
- Office for National Statistics
- Royal Bank of Canada
- Southdown Housing
- Teach First
Read the full press release on the Top 30 Employers for Working Families in 2021.